28 May “How to Serve Up Alcohol-Free Coolers for Non-Drinkers — 30 Tips and Ideas!” Part 6
For any Weddings, holiday gatherings, conferences—a common occurrence at any such event is — Alcohol-based drinks and Cocktails! However, there are about one in four people who are either trying to reduce their drinking or maybe not belong to the alcohol-favoring population. Nearly half of the world’s adult population is supposedly not consuming any forms of alcohol at all!! It’s important to plan for the non-drinkers at your events and offer them more options than water, soda, and coffee. Whether you’re planning a wedding with no bar, need beverage options for guests who don’t drink alcohol, or want to create a fully inclusive conference environment—we’ve got you covered with tips and ideas for alcohol-free events.
How to Serve Up Alcohol-Free Coolers for Non-Drinkers
Keep non-drinkers in mind while planning your event
The first thing you must take up is deciding whether your event will be entirely alcohol-free, or maybe include a tiny bit of alcohol (i.e., for a toast or during cocktail hour), or if you’ll allow guests to BYOB. (that’s Bring Your Own Booze, by the way)
Tips for alcohol-free galas, weddings, holiday events, and parties
Thankfully, there are plenty of options beyond serving sparkling grape juice in lieu of alcoholic beverages. Wow, guests with these ideas for sober social events:
- Hop on the dry bar trend.
Dry bar venues are popping up in cities—and they’re a hit. Find your venue and then create your own dry bar at your next event with these options:
- Serve tangy, sweet Shrub mocktails
- Tempt guests with gourmet hot chocolate in a variety of flavors—dark, milk, white, caramel, chili-chocolate…no flavor is off-limits.
- Bring out the attendees’ inner kid: rent a slush machine to serve up non-alcoholic frozen drinks.
- Serve famous alcohol-free drinks: Harry Potter fans will appreciate a butterbeer, while the Shirley Temple will bring on the nostalgia of feeling like a grown-up as a kid at events.
- Create a beautiful lemonade bar with fizzy, frozen, or still options, a perfect choice for a summer soiree. Stock it with lemonade in every flavor: Honey and lavender, strawberry, pomegranate, mint, basil—the only limit is your imagination.
Stay Tuned for the next segment of our Pro Tips! Shagun Catering is here just for You!
Now, special occasions are hosted to make memories worth a lifetime! Ain’t that more true when you think of Shagun!